The Terms and Conditions below govern the relationship between you, the client, and us, PARKWAY TRAVELS By booking a tour, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All details contained herein are, to the best of our knowledge, correct and it is in good faith that we have published them.
1. Upon receiving your booking request, PARKWAY TRAVELS will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours
2. It is highly recommended that your tour reservation be made at least 30 days prior to the actual travelling date
3. Only 50% or full paid tours, will be considered confirmed. Posted rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Inability to pay on or before the stated option date shall mean auto cancellation of the said booking. Please note that BT&T shall not be responsible for bookings that are automatically cancelled due to the lapse or inability to pay on or before the option date
5. Cancellation, postponements, revisions and amendments must be made 1 month before actual travelling date
6. We shall not be liable for any commitment not made by PARKWAY TRAVELS in writing. Once the tour has commenced, we shall not refund or exchange any unused portion.
7. PARKWAY TRAVELS tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own
8. PARKWAY TRAVELS tour package does not include Travel Insurance. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance of your own Our services will include only those indicated in the Sales Invoice
9. All hotel and resort bookings made in this site are all prepaid
10. No refunds can be made in case clients will cut their stay at the resort or the hotel or the tour package we prepare for them.